We also have a logo but it isn't finished yet.
mostly because I can't color stuff to save my life.
If anyone wants to go ahead and colour that for me, great. That would be amazing.
I have a couple places in mind around my area for where this could be done, but I need suggestions. If you don't live around where I do and you want to hold another branch, start looking for places that you could pull this off.
I made an itemized list of things that we would need, and how we can acquire them.
- Ask for donations for food suppliers and others. They might be able to give you old boxes.
- Home Depot/Lowe's/etc
- Ask for donations from art stores
- Ask for donations from Home Depot/Lowe's/etc.
Merchandise (t-shirts, hats, hoodies, etc.)
- Donated from someplace? Discounted?
- Donated w/ advertising (i.e. a company gets the items made but puts their name on it)
Food/Refreshments (make sure vegan options are available)
- Donated/brought by event leaders?
- Ask people if they'd like to come and sell, with a booth
- Raffle/Chinese Auction
- Prizes donated/bought
- Games/Contests (make sure they can be for all ages, little kids might be there too)
- Hula-hoop contest
- Water relay race
- Jumprope contest
- Jellybean guessing, or something?
- WE NEED MORE IDEAS FOR THIS. SUGGEST.
- Ask local bands
Of course there's more, that's just what I've thought of at the moment.